Friday, January 09, 2009

Another Happy Patron

Knowing that many would miss a blog comment about our new pre-due email notices, I'm taking the liberty of republishing it here:

"This morning I had an email from the library robot clerk ( that's what I call it) reminding me that I had two items due back on Sunday. Wow! That is so cool! No more late DVDs, books or audio books for me! If you want that kind of service, make sure the library has your email address. You can select all kinds of reminders by going to www.pls-net.org, selecting My Account and going from there. Come on. Do it right now! You will be thrilled! Regards, Antje - totally plugged into the digital world."

We're so pleased to be able to offer this service to our patrons. Take Antje's advice, and check to be sure we have your correct email address. It's a really painless (and free!) way to simplify this area of your life.

No comments: