Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Why No Postings?

It looks like I have some catching up to do! I've been away at the 2009 Computers in Libraries conference, soaking up lots of interesting technology information, and sharing this blog in a presentation within a day-long Innovation in Smaller Libraries track. Held in Crystal City, Virginia, CIL 2009 was a great experience, and I'm grateful to the track moderator Janie Hermann for asking me to present, to my co-panelists Aaron Schmidt and David Lisa, to Information Today, Inc. for paying my registration fee, and to our library's Trustees for sending me. It was a great experience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol,
Congratulation on this great honor! You know you're doing a great job when agencies step up to sponsor you at a national conference.
You deserve this honor for the excellent work on this blog, keeping your community and all the fans of this blog informed and entertained.
Woohoo!

Antje

Carol G. said...

Wow! Can you see me blushing? Thanks for the kind words :) I was really excited to be asked to present at the conference, and learned *so much* from all the great speakers there.